Monday, January 30, 2006

Wiki Mouse Club

Despite my lack of posts lately, I still enjoy writing from time to time. Last week I had fun contributing to Wikipedia, specifically the entry for the Disney game Toontown Online. The old entry was very haphazard and incomplete, so I pretty much reorganized and rewrote the entire thing. It's funny because my family doesn't even play Toontown that much anymore. But it's such a well-designed game and I have such fondness for it that I felt it deserved a better looking entry. Yes, apparently I really am that geeky. In my own defense, I submit this link to Top Ten reasons Geeks make good fathers.

As of this posting, the only part of the Wikipedia entry that's not mine is the stuff about formulas and algorithms, which I think is yucky but I didn't have the heart to rip it out. Two of the screenshots are mine as well -- the first is a pic of my son and I playing, and the "Playground" pic is my daughter's "toon".